AOI is considering creating a site where foster care practitioners who support youth aging out of care can share generic (non-branded) files (e.g., checklists, forms, outlines, templates, etc.) with each other. The idea is to build a large library of documents that can be downloaded, customized, and used by anyone who has access to the collection.
We want to do a "pulse check" with our core demographic (organizations that work with youth aging out of care) to see if this would be something that is wanted and would be utilized. We appreciate your thoughts on the idea!
1) Would you want access to a collection of documents shared by foster care practitioners around the country?
2) Would you be willing to pay an annual fee to access this collection of documents?
3) Would you be willing to submit at least one generic (non-branded) document to be added to the collection?
4) If there were an annual fee to access the collection, but we waived it for anyone who submits a generic (non-branded) document to be added to the collection, would you be more likely to submit a document to be added to the collection?
5) What kinds of documents would you like to see included in the collection? (Please be specific.)
6) Do you have any other thoughts about this idea you'd like to share?
Your full name (optional)
Your email (otional)
Thank you very much for helping us determine if this idea is worth pursuing! Click Submit to send us your thoughts.
© 2021 Aging Out Institute. All rights reserved